Monday 18 August 2014

Food glorious food - Phase 3

Given Sticky is 7 months old tomorrow, we've moved onto the next phase of eating - new food and 3 meals a day!

I decides it was time to introduce Sticky to some new food given she's been doing so well with her eating. She's had roast lamb, scrambled eggs and will have her first bolognaise tonight. The roast lamb has been the most popular meal so far. I couldn't believe how quickly she scoffed it down. It was quite funny because after each mouthful, she opened up her mouth and made ahhhh sounds, asking for more.

She even liked the egg! Again, scoffing it down. I was a bit anxious giving it to her but given my husband and I don't have any food allergies, I didn't expect her to react. Luckily she didn't! 

So the new foods are going well and she seems to like everything. The extra meal however, is a bit and miss. The last two mornings she hasn't wanted her breakfast. It's very unlike her so I'm either giving her food she doesn't like, or she's just not hungry. She scoffs her lunch down so maybe she's just not hungry until then. 

I'll keep persevering as we make this next shift. She's done so well so far I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm so glad she likes so many different foods and she's really developing a fine palette. It won't be long before she's sitting at the table with us having a glass of wine with her roast lamb. When that time comes, I'll happily tell her about the first time she had it and couldn't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...