Tuesday 21 January 2014

Sticky has arrived


I am pleased to announce that Sticky has arrived!

I apologize for the fact it's taken me a while to share this with you but she took us by surprise and arrived a day early.

So here's my daughter - Gabrielle, Audrey, Beverley. She weighed 2.7 kilos and was 50cm long.


Currently, she is 57 hours old and this is the first chance I've had to post. Life has been hectic and exhausting to say the least but I am totally smitten with my little angel. I will share the details with you of our first few days together but I'll need a quieter and calmer state of mind to do that so I'll be back in a few days once we are settled in at home.

Thank you for all the well wishes and support. We are feeling monumentally blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...